At Adobe, we’re focused on bringing together the most intelligent, driven, diverse set of individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity. We provide them with the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Through the Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, we are striving towards creating gender equality in science, technology and engineering domains by encouraging women to showcase their excellence in computing and technology and become future leaders and role models in the field.
Ordered by last name, they are:
- Aanisha Bhattacharyya, Institute of Engineering and Management
- Gadde Satya Sai Naga Himabindu, Delhi Technological University
- Ruhma Mehek Khan, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
- Sneha Mishra, Indian Institute Of Information Technology Allahabad
- Swasti Shreya Mishra, International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
- Shwetha S, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering
The Panel had the difficult and rewarding task of selecting among so many strong applicants. Panel members were delighted at the opportunity to read and view applications from this strong group of candidates. It was gratifying to learn about all the great work you are doing in the technology space and often with a goal to make a positive impact on society. We THANK YOU for the motivation and the dedication you show. Way to go!
After five rounds including reviewing, screening, deliberations and interviewing by separate Panel members we have selected the six winners. Congratulations to the Scholarship winners for 2021 and to everyone for the work you do.
Adobe India WIT 2021 Scholarship Panel
THE SCHOLARSHIP WILL COVER:
- Fund toward tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s university education ending in academic year 2022.
- Opportunity for Summer Internship at Adobe India in 2021*.
- Mentoring by a senior technology leader from Adobe.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference India, including participation fees.
To be eligible for the 2021 Adobe India Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian female citizen student
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in a formal technology 4 year BE / B.Tech education program or an Integrated ME/MS/MTech program at an Indian University or Institute at the time of applying and should be completing the program in Academic year 2022.
- Should be pursuing a Major or Minor in the following streams: Computer Science/Engineering, Information Science, Data Science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Math and Computing
- May apply to ONLY ONE of the following two Scholarships – Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship OR the Adobe Global Women In Technology Scholarship.
- Anyone who is a “related party” to an Adobe employee is not eligible to apply.
Definition of Related Party – Any person having the following relationship to an Adobe employee: spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, sibling, child-in-law, parent-in-law, or sibling-in-law; any other relative or person who lives in the household of an Adobe employee.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be submitted through our dedicated application portal which opened on August 20th, 2020 and will close on September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time .
Click here to access the application portal.
No emailed applications will be accepted.
Applications must include:
- Essays: Expect to answer short essay type questions
- Letter of Recommendation from a Professor with whom you have taken a college course
- Academic transcripts from your current and past institutions
- More details are posted on the application portal.
Application deadline: September 20th, 2020, 5 pm India time.
*Terms and Conditions
- Only Indian female nationals studying in Indian universities are eligible to apply.
- Internship, if selected, will be offered at Adobe India office. Terms & conditions of internships for India interns will apply.
- If selected for this scholarship, the winner will not be eligible for any other scholarships from Adobe for the same year.
- Adobe’s decision will be final in all matters.